jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Justin’s photoshoot for Rollacoaster magazine.

Justin’s photoshoot for Rollacoaster magazine.





ukbiebersource:

Justin Bieber may be a global star of gargantuan proportions, but as Rollacoaster finds out, he’s still as excited about his music career now as he was when he burst onto the scene as a 14-year-old four years ago.
The true measure of a pop idol can be judged by the commitment of their fans – and it seems no fans are more dedicated than those of Justin Bieber. “Every place I have been on this promo trip has been crazy. Girls have been outside the hotel,” I’m told by the singer, record producer and undoubtedly the biggest teen music star this decade has produced.
It’s no wonder then that my date to meet this deity is filled with apprehension; there is absolutely no way I am going to tweet this rendezvous in advance. Hell, his fans – The Beliebers – are not the doe-eyed girls who passed out when The Beatles sang “I Want to Hold Your Hand”. Nor are they the slightly more streetwise girls of the 80s who cunningly traced every step of Duran Duran. And their burning desire even excels the diehard Brossettes, who camped out in Maida Vale, London, to catch a glimpse of the 90s trio. The Beliebers send death threats to anyone who gets close to their Hero. Eeeek.
It is a Saturday lunchtime when I arrive at our designated meeting point. I’ve been instructed to call Mike on arrival, which I do. “Hi Mike, I know I’m at the right place because I’ve seen all the fans,” I say. I know that may sound quite cringe, but I want to make sure that things start out OK with Mike. Not that I know who Mike is, but I assume he is quite important.
Read More

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario